Monday, July 4, 2011

47th Mommy Mondays

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! I am grateful for the freedoms I have in the U.S.A. God Bless America! Today we're going to a parade. It will be our kids' first. Last year we were back home in Chicago, but didn't do much since it was on a Sunday. Years before that when we had our son, we fell asleep early. Now that our son is 2 1/2, we figured we better try to do something this year. We'll see if we can stay awake for some fireworks! What fun things have you done this weekend or are going to do today?


So I am so behind on life!!! Now that my kids are feeling better - scratch that my son may be sick. He has a fever, but that could just be our super hot house yesterday! When they were better, I've been trying to catch up on life. I thought I was doing well and this past week, I've stunk! I'm behind in everything! I've done several loads of laundry, but they haven't all been put away. I haven't been doing dishes every night like I was. I need to to catch up on at least a month's worth on my family blog. I have baby announcements and thank you's to send out. ETC. ETC.

How do you catch up after tough/big events like kids getting really sick? I know there's always something to do in life, but now I'm super behind. If my son really is sick, I think I'm going to stress. I was doing well with not stressing, but everyone was just getting better!


Link up your Mommy Moments, kids' stuff, etc.

No comments: