Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

I shared my "business" goals and accomplishments on Scrappy Gifts, but I felt I should share with readers my personal goals and accomplishments too, so here they are!

Accomplishments of 2010

Goals for 2011
  • potty train my 2 year old. He's ready. Then I got pregnant, then the holidays and then I got sick so once I'm better we'll be starting.....wish me luck!
  • Complete 7 Projects from my Crafty Goals especially a Car Mat for my son (it's in progress, but lack of money and knowledge has put it on hold) - hopefully I can do 7 especially after our 2nd child comes in April
  • Try 10 new recipes (kept kinda low because I might be relying on cooking favorites once I have baby #2)
  • start a blog design business with my husband - in progess!
  • work on getting babysitters more even if it's just time for myself or a date with my husband - James did great while we went to the temple (only cried for about 10 minutes toward the end and later when I asked him if he cried).
  • have FHE lessons centered in teaching my 2 year old (maybe work with the lessons he's learning in Nursery) - anyone have any great links/ideas for FHE lessons for 2 year olds???
  • pray and read scriptures every day
  • blog on my family blog once a week

Link up your accomplishments of 2010 and/or goals for 2011!






  1. Crafty Mommy Diva
  2. Sew Woodsy
  3. Creative Cowgirl
  4. Inside the Mind of Nicole
  5. Honor Crowned Crafts
  1. UFO Challenge!
  2. Life, Love, Green 2011 Aspirations
  3. Free Project Worksheet
  4. Luv, Laughter & Happily Ever After
  5. Goals for 2011 @ The Thriftress

  6. This linky list is now closed.

3 comments:

Kitschalicious said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your blog party! Sorry it took so long to get here though.

Also, I have a great post on potty training you may be interested in! You can find it at http://kitsch-a-licious.blogspot.com/2010/04/oh-oh-oh-its-magic.html. Hope this helps!

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

Excellent goals! I wish you luck especially with the potty training! My son was a stubborn one!
Sarah

Crystal said...

Those are wonderful goals. Many of mine are similar like potty training and FHE. Good Luck!