Friday, January 29, 2021

Fashionable Fridays - January 2020

Latest thrift finds for myself top photo (T1S4) I think I might have found a good thrift store finally! Or maybe I should always remember to go in January ðŸ˜ƒ

But my main focus at the thrift store was helping my T3 friend get new clothes. (Bottom Photo)
She figured out her energy type, and we figured out some style words. I created a Pinterest board of inspiration and shopping we went. She hates shopping normally, but she just followed me around while I put everything that fit her style words in a cart, and then we sorted through those and held things up and got more items than she thought she would get. She went home and tried everything more and loved everything (though the floral dress was out of her comfort zone). Her husband was glad to see no black (we think he's T1) and loved everything as well. Best shopping trip she's ever had!

Dressing your Truth for the Win!

It was a lot of fun for me shopping for someone else! 




Top photo of me is what I wore out shopping: Lularoe striped shirt, Old Navy mask, and DYT store plaid top and star necklace with Zenni eyeglasses. I need to get more contacts. 

Since we went to a thrift store, they didn't allow any trying on of clothes. We did the best we could with some items, but at least you can exchange them if needed. I quickly tried them all on at home and loved them! I'm figuring out my style better and better and I love sweaters for winter. I want to have a vest in every color! Now I have white, navy, red, green, and purple! 



The orange top I didn't take a picture since it was see through and I actually got stuck in it trying to get it off. The armpit area is pretty tight. =D

Which sweater do you love the most?


No comments: