Saturday, June 20, 2009

an E-Party!

I'm hosting an E-Party...

Don't forget to put my name as the hostess when you order =D


Check them out!
Kayte Bug Boutique

I absolutely think their stuff is so cute and way affordable. They are especially great for women/moms who have little girls because they have way cute hair stuff.
For moms who have little boys like me, check out their super cute diaper bags that come with a changing pad for a great price or their cute burp cloth and wipes sets! Oh and I want one of the super cool adult hats that are so in style right now.
For those who are not moms yet, I figured these are way affordable chic gifts that any mom would love to have so order some things for that next baby shower!
Or host your own e-party...what a great idea...don't need to worry about getting your house clean or what food to serve or even what to wear.

No comments: