Friday, March 1, 2013

112th Fashionable Fridays - L'Bri Make up

Earlier this week, I had a L'Bri Pure 'n Natural Make-up Party. Here's what I looked like with their make-up. Love it! Everything was so soft and light. I especially love their concealer! You can't see any dark circles under my eyes from many nights of little sleep.



Here's some information about their make-up. I love that Aloe is the first ingredient in so many of their items.






They are most known for their skincare which I have grown to love because of all the natural ingredients, the number one ingredient being aloe not water (so you're getting your money's worth), and it feels wonderful. Check out a review I gave last year when I first tried them for the first time. I can't wait for my make-up to arrive!
Here's a link to their ingredients for those who are looking for a more natural skin care and make-up company: http://www.jodylyons.lbri.com/consultants/pdfdocs/Ingredients.pdf

No comments: