Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine's - Princess and Super Hero Suckers

Last year for Valentine's Day, I bought these bows and bottlecap necklaces for $1 each from Little Bit's Hairbows. She is doing the special again this year until February 1st. She also does Easter Basket sets.

Then I saw these SuperHero suckers from Keeping it Simple so I got creative.

I made the SuperHero suckers using my Silhoeutte- but only sticking to the ones that actually have capes =)

Then for the girls, I clipped their bow to their sucker for "Princess/Diva" Suckers  for the girls


I stuck them all in a small box with holes made with my Crop-a-Dile.

With the superhero suckers for friends, I added the super hero bottle cap necklaces. =)



For his teacher, I followed Keeping it Simple's example and made Hershey Kiss Roses. Her use of the pencil worked so much better than another tutorial I tried to follow about 3 years ago. I added a paper wrap to make it even prettier.

Since his preschool teacher also does gymnastics in her curriculum, I wrote this poem.

"Roses are Red
Violets are Blue

You're a great teacher
and awesome at gymnastics too!"

His teacher is pregnant this year, and she can still do cartwheels weeks before she's due!



No comments: