Thursday, November 10, 2016

Welcome Original Thinkers

I was given this short fun personality quiz called the Welcome Original Thinkers:
www.wotquiz.com


Kimberly-Clark thrives on original thinking and has launched a new recruitment campaign, “Welcome Original Thinkers,” to find great talent.
www.wotquizinfo.com

I'd love to know what kind of Original Thinker you are in the comments below.

Apparently I'm a Nonconformist =D
This reminds me of my friend's birthday party in 2nd or 3rd grade. We got to paint these ceramic unicorns and had 2 choices for colors. All the birthday girls' friends picked this one color....I think it was a peachy color. Her younger sister picked this purple color. When it was all done and dry, we all loved the younger sister's color better. From that day I "vowed" to not do the same as everyone else. If there's a a project we're supposed to copy, I always try to tweak it some way to fit my style.=D





No comments: