Wednesday, October 19, 2016

32nd Wellness Wednesdays - Aromatherapy Lockets

I was able to review an Aromatherapy Locket from my friend Jessica at Moore Custom Jewelry


I love how simple this was to use and the felt pads lasted for over a week. I love using my essential oils, and this is a great way to use them so I can benefit from the aromatically.

Jessica has several of these to choose from with pretty and fun designs. I love that you can choose from the metal chain or the black chain. Seeing as my daughter loves to play with the oils and my jewelry, the metal chain ended up breaking with my 5 year old. So if you have young children, you might prefer the black chain.

Hopefully in the future she gets some gold lockets as well. Since I've been doing Dressing your Truth, I'm a Type 1, I would love a bright gold locket. I might just paint this one with some gold nail polish at its affordable prices though.

If you use essential oils and need to benefit from the more aromatically (especially to uplift your moods and balance emotions), check out her lockets on her Facebook Page. Jessica is friendly and super easy to work with.

No comments: