Monday, September 25, 2023

Laser Tabernacle Seek

James
I went to Classic Fun Center. I played Laser Tag. I had the highest score with 36,250 points. I had to do a lot of running. The team was mostly boys versus girls.



Kaelyn

I went to Classic Skating. I had so much fun there. We played Laser Tag.


We also played in this bounce house. There was a section where you duck under a pole and then you jump over another one while it spins around fast if someone spins it for you. I helped with the Tabernacle Experience for church.





Luke
I got to help my siblings launch their rockets. I made Sirenhead out of cube blocks. I made family portraits out of people shaped Popsicle sticks.
I turned 6! I had a Seek (Roblox Doors) Birthday. I had fun with my friends going on a scavenger hunt. I got a lot of presents from my friends and family. I loved them all.


No comments: