Wednesday, February 16, 2011

34th Mommy Mondays on Wednesday

So I failed again and have gestational diabetes. Fun! I know I should complain too much, but this pregnancy sure is wearing me out with all the health issues I've had to face this time around. I wish I could just go out and swing on one of these backyard swing sets from CSN Stores, to be free of care and worry and to just dream and stare at a bright blue sky on a warm sunny day. Oh to be a child again.


What things do you do to help you forget your worries?

I'll be giving you more information on gestational diabetes next week for those who like to be more knowledgeablge =D.
Also just so you know, I strongly believe that God will not give you a trial more than you can bear. (1 Corinthians 10:13) if you try your best and pray to overcome it (Mark 14:38). This was a lesson I was reminded of this past Sunday as I taught my Primary class. These are two of my favorite scriptures and I was grateful for this reminder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some good things to look forward to is that CSN is letting me review another item from them for my Baby Shower Event coming up March 1st - March 15th! LOTS of giveaways, reviews and guest posts! So spread the word, grab a button. Become a follower now to be prepared to enter the giveaways.


photobucket

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY FROM POPULATION 250 FOR A NEW SCARF! SUPER LOW ENTRIES! ENDS THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH.

1 comment:

tamiv said...

I Know it seems like eveything isn't going right now, but it will get better!Take Care of Yourself!
geauxtami@yahoo.com