Friday, February 1, 2013

109th Fashionable Fridays: T-shirt Dresses

Happy February! Do you think that groundhog will see his shadow tomorrow?

Here are fun T-Shirt dresses my daughter and I got to model from The Polka Dot Alligator. Loved the print - great choice for an adult or a child. I wish though we had coordinating prints instead of perfect matching, but I'll still definitely wear these again!

I added my favorite wide black belt to create curves, a couple necklaces from Paparazzi, earring, and a shabby flower clip. 



For my daughter, I added a pink belt she had from one of her other dresses. Then tried different hair accessories to see which one she'd keep in. =) She always does better with a clip than a headband.




We even had my son join the fun and got him to wear his pink tie and black suspenders for a little Valentine photo.

No comments: