Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kodak Online

I don't know if you've seen the $15 certificate code for Kodak but I signed up for it to try them out. I ordered a framed picture. The frame was perfect and the cherry color matched perfectly with my other cherry wood stuff. Very nice!


BUT I was disappointed with the pictures prints that I also ordered. The paper quality is super thin and flimsy. Unfortunately, I most likely will not be ordering from them again.
I love Shutterfly and their quality. Plus they always seem to be doing offers for free prints. Plus through other sites, I've received at least 2 free photo book offers for Shutterfly. Then I already had 2 other offers from them.
When I need prints quick, I usually go to Walgreens or Wal-mart one hour online. I am pleased with their quality too. The one thing I don't like about Walgreens pictures though; is that they don't have the date of the picture on the back like most places do. I hate not knowing the date of my pictures!


*I wasn't compensated in any way for this post. See my Disclosure Policy.

No comments: