Friday, March 19, 2010

Fashionable Fridays #3

I'm linking up to One Crafty Mommy's Fashionable Fridays! Check it out! One Crafty Mommy and Fashionista on a Dime are working together to share affordable fashion! You can link up posts of your fashion, questions about fashion, etc.!

As promised pictures from 2010 and even some from the past week - I'm awesome! =D


Just so you know I don't look my best everyday here's a typical day(2.16)  verse dressing up(3.18). My dressing up doesn't look that great either to me...
So as you can see my hair is getting long again and I think I'm getting cut Saturday....link any hair cut ideas for me in the comments section - please!



Now here's a look that I feel pretty in.
Love this top from Kohls with little flowers on the collar. (I did spend a little more on it because I just loved it too much - around $40)
Loose, but classic and short - hits right at my waist.
Paired it with my favorite pair of jeans or a pencil skirt-I've been pairing it with my burgundy pencil skirt for some color.



Here's picture of this new headband I bought from The Essig Motif that's selling at Brittany Rae's Boutique.
Headbands - what do you think?

1 comment:

christa said...

i LOVE headbands! they are my little staple...they make me feel put together even when I'm wearing a sweatshirt and jeans!
thanks for following my blog!
~christa
enSTYLEpedia