Monday, March 15, 2010

TV Shows watched in 2010

Currently this is my list of TV shows I watch at night.
(obviously some of these shows play at the same time - so I catch up on the internet)
Before we had satellite (it comes free with our current rent), I learned about most of these shows through Netflix or watched them on the Internet. Now that we have satellite, it feels like I caught up to all my shows and have way too many to watch now. Before I could take my time watching them through Netflix.



Mondays
Secret Life of an American Teenager
Bachelor (ugh why Vienna?)
Chuck  (I'm totally digging Zachary Levi this year! He's hot - lol)
How I Met Your Mother (still hilarious, but when are they going to meet!)
24 - (I'm way behind! - still haven't caught up)

Tuesdays
LOST (good-bye! Series finale decent - still have questions)

Wednesdays
Psych

Thursdays
Flash Forward (so sad that they're not doing the show anymore)
Grey's Anatomy (AMAZING season finale - had me crying and mouth covered shock all through out)
Private Practice (great season finale - so sad though!)
Project Runway

Fridays
Smallville
Ghost Whisperer (I'm way behind! - still haven't caught up)
What Not to Wear


Summer Time
Mondays
Secret Life of an American Teenager (starts again June 7th)
Bachelorette
True Beauty

Tuesdays

Wednesdays
Psych (starts again July 14th)

Thursdays
Project Runway (July 29th)


Fridays


FALL
Mondays
Chuck 
The Event

Tuesdays

Wednesdays
Psych (November 10th)

Thursdays
Project Runway
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice 

Fridays
Smallville

1 comment:

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

I like to watch episodes of "Secret Life of an AMerican Teenager" when they're on. I normally catch the reruns.

I like to watch One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected on Mondays.

I watch The GOod Wife on Tuesdays.

Modern Family and Cougar Town on Wednesdays.


Grey's Anatomy on Thursdays.

And a tv break on Fridays!

www.thewannabewahm.com
www.chiccheapnursery.com