Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Online Scrap Crops

Did you know that I host Online Scrap Crops at my Scrappy Gifts' Blog Frog Community: http://theblogfrog.com/935825/forum
Prizes, Challenges and Games at every one!

Here's what I accomplished this week:

A digital layout of me as a baby.
Linking it to Creative Scrapbooking Divas' Book of Me Group
and Yellow Umbrella Designs' Weekly Challenge - use brackets

A Scrappy Canvas for my new nephew. I put a metal plate on behind the yellow paper so they can use a magnet to change up the picture.


My next Online Scrap Crop is Friday, August 13 Noon MST - Tuesday, August 17th 11:59 MST
 : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140369069315367 OR leave e-mail address so I can send you a reminder!
RSVP HERE

Challenges, Games, and Prizes will of course be involved!

Let me know if you'd like to participate or offer prizes.
**Invite a friend and if they participate, you automatically will get a prize! Your friend just has to leave a comment saying that you invited them.**

What's an Online Scrap Crop?
Do it alone or get some of your friends together and scrap.
Work on any scrapbooking related projects anytime during the crop. Take pictures and share on my Blog Frog Forum (http://theblogfrog.com/935825/forum). Discuss anything from scrapbooking tips to latest TV shows to your kids.
Enter contests and play games - ALL ONLINE. So you can be in the comfort of your own home....

Keeping It Simple

4 comments:

Sarah said...

love the layout and the canvas!

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

What a cute page!! You were a doll when you were a baby!

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaela said...

what a great idea on the canvas! thanks for linking up this week :)