Monday, November 22, 2010

23rd Mommy Mondays - 50 FREE Holiday Cards!

As a mom, our time is very precious to us. So to help you save some time this holiday season, here's how you can get 50 FREE Holidays Cards from Shutterfly! Create your own blog post, but find out more information here: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

Never heard of Shutterfly? They are an amazing photo site that offers prints, cards, photo books, calendars, gifts, and more! They are my absolute favorite and I'm not just saying that for this promo. I love getting prints from them because they're so affordable and they offer lots of discounts and deals. Their quality is superb too!

I usually make my holiday cards because I like to include a letter in there to friends and family, but I have ordered from them other cards on several occassions.

Last year I did my son's birthday invitation from them.

For those who weren't local, I made a little poem card to let other family and friends know he was going to turn 1.


To announce our 2nd baby, we made some cards through Shutterfly to send to family and friends. On the front, our son is wearing a Big Brother shirt I made.

When my husband graduated college, I also made graduation announcements through them.

For my friend, I made some cute address labels to go with her wedding colors. Address labels save so much time write out addresses. Plus they're too cute!

They even have Christmas Gift Tags which I didn't know about. Super cute!

Shutterfly can help save you a lot of time this Holiday Season!

No comments: