Monday, November 29, 2010

24th Mommy Mondays

Here's a song and fingerplay I remembered and my son loves it.

Alligator and Monkeys

5 Little Monkeys swinging from a tree
Teasing Mr. Alligator, no you can't catch me.
Along comes Mr. Alligator quiet as can be
and he snatched that monkey right out of that tree
(repeat until there are no more monkeys)


Primary Song
Hello

Hello, Hello
Hello, and how are you?
I'm fine, I'm fine
and hope that you are too!

We also like to sing the chorus to Follow the Prophet (LDS Primary song), Popcorn Popping (LDS Primary song), Little Leaves Lie Fast Asleep...(LDS Primary song), Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I'm a Little Teapot, Row Row your Boat, ABCs, Ring Around the Rosie.

When he goes to sleep, we sing Twinkle Twinkle, ABCs and then several LDS Primary songs until he falls asleep: I am a Child of God, As I Have Loved You, Families Can Be Together Forever, Child's Prayer, Love is Spoken Here and Teach Me to Walk in the Light (these are all the ones I have memorized - others I sometimes mix verses with =D)

I'd love to know more so please leave a comment with them!

In other news my son is turning 2 tomorrow! Party decorations, goodie bags, games and prizes have been set up some. Now to work on the homemade pizza and his cake!

No comments: