Friday, October 21, 2011

69th Fashionable Fridays

Here's what my daughter and I wore on Sunday.

Dress - Down East $10
Ankle Boots - too old to remember....maybe my mom gave them to me.
Green Flower - Cover Your Hair.com $4
Green Necklace - Maurices $5-$7



Dress - Kohls
Sweater - Mommy n' Me (consignment) 25 cent sale, 25 cents!
Headband - Cover Your Hair.com
Grey Flower Clip - Paparazzi Accessories $5 (technically it was free for me since I hosted a party, etc.)

Attempting to crawl...



Today is my birthday! 27 years old...
Here's what I'm wearing today. Going out to lunch with some girls and then getting family pictures taken. Then tomorrow, we're leaving for Utah to see my husband's family.






Link up your fashion, hair, make-up, etc.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute outfits! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a great weekend :)

Livvy said...

You look SO SO SO good! and so does Kaelyn! Taking after mommy :)

Katie said...

Happy belated birthday, wow 27!!! I am your OLD friend! I love how you're rocking the skinny jeans tucked into boots. I haven't been brave enough to try that one out!