Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

Here are my favorite holiday greetings from Shutterfly this year!

I'm loving the photo Christmas cards! This one you can have it in 5x5 or 5x7! I think the colors would work well with our family pictures we just took (see what we wore to them on tomorrow's Fashionable Fridays!).

 This one is also fun. You know I've been addicted to hot pink and lime green!


I'll be needing some of these Thank You cards this year after my son's birthday party at the end of the month! Most are on sale right now for 74 cents a piece! I'm liking the Cherry Red one to go with the Ghostbusters theme we're doing for my son's party, but the choo choo trains and dump trucks ones they have are also so fun! I always love photos on cards too to help you remember someone.



I love Shutterfly! I use them all the time! Lately I've been using them to send birthday cards to family with pictures of my kids. Plus they'll address and ship the card for you for just 99 cents! Saves me a lot of time! Shutterfly always has amazing promotions like getting free greeting cards and photo books or big discounts of 30% off and Free Shipping. I'm always impressed with their quality. If you haven't tried them, I would check them out now!

No comments: