Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Memories Offer

Just wanted to share a special offer from My Memories. If you buy My Memories Suite Software (using my code:   (plus getting $10 off) or clicking on the blog button above), we will BOTH get RAKstar Membership FREE for 1 year! That's a free HUGE Digital Scrapbooking kit every month - and it's MyMemories Suite compatible, so it's like getting a free software content upgrade every month!!  Valued at $247.35!!!

If you'd like to do this, email me (scrappydiva2129 at yahoo dot com) the receipt of the MyMemories Suite Software purchase using my code.  Receipt must be dated between (February 24, 2012 - March 31, 2012). Then I will forward the info to them so we can BOTH get it free.

Here are 2 freebies from My Memories that are just .png files so you can use it with any software. 

http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_1
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_3 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a video tutorial too for those who currently have My Memories and need help finding their downloaded product.

 

No comments: