Saturday, June 1, 2013

1st SimplyFun Saturdays - HUGE 2 DAY SALE

On Saturdays, I hope to spotlight a game from SimplyFun to help you connect with your family and friends through play and learning. My family has so many favorites, and we hope they become your favorites too =)
This week I'm starting with our yearly HUGE 2 DAY SALE!
Get READY the BIG 2 DAY SALE is coming June 2nd and June 3rd!

-Items have limited availability (once they are gone they are gone!)

-There is no quantity limitations (they can purchase as many as they would like)

-Sale Starts at 12:00 am PST Sunday June 2nd (so late Sat TONIGHT!)

-Sale ends at 11:59 pm PST Monday June 3rd

You'll just order through my website and on those days there will be a picture in the slider section that leads you to the sale: http://www.simplyfun.com/pws/connectfamilieswithmaryanne/tabs/playologist-home.aspx
 These games and puzzles are at such great prices - fabulous gifts to stock up on for birthdays and holidays.

*If you're a big card player or know one, I'd highly recommend Zing - similar to Spades and Hearts. 
*Family Favorites for all ages - TYP (Take your Pick): Movies, Music, and More, Eye to Eye Jr., and Tunebaya
*Great for young kids ages 2-6: Ice Hop and Tibbar's Apple Race. Other ones for this age group: Crazy Zoo and Something Fishy.

Leave a comment to let me know what you're looking for and I'd can help you find a new game to love. We play a SimplyFun game almost everyday. I love it!
You can also join my Facebook Group, Connecting Families with Maryanne - https://www.facebook.com/groups/215747438567216/ to see more information about games, ask questions, see reviews and more.

No comments: