Monday, April 28, 2014

101st Mommy Mondays - Mouth of Babes

My Daughter and My Son both say this often, "Water keeps me hydrated and milk makes me strong."

My son at the gas station.... A couple Saturdays ago, we went to get gas and the attendant filled us up. My daughter asked what's his name, and I told her I didn't know. My son was like maybe his name is Phillip because he filled up our car. =)



My trouble makers at Wal-mart.




A couple weeks ago, I heard my son tell my daughter "Don't trick that it's alcohol!" so of course I go out to investigate especially since we don't have alcohol in our home, being Latter-Day Saints aka Mormons. In my daughter's hand was a bottle of Lime Juice. =D She was confused about the word "acohal" I told my son, it's not alcohol because we don't have any in the house and told my daughter she could try if she wants, but she probably wouldn't like it. Reminds me of the day when she wanted to drink lemon juice.


What funny things have your kids said lately?

1 comment:

The Sandall's said...

HAHAHA, I love it. What a scary moment, alcohol, we don't have alcohol in the home. I bet you were anxious to see what exactly she was attempting to drink!! And Phillip, that was good. What a smart, quick thinking little boy you have!