Friday, October 15, 2010

Fashionable Fridays #22- Guest Blogger: Tricia's Take on Fall Fashion

I'm so excited to have Tricia from Tricia's Take share some fall fashion today! I love Fall and sure do miss my hometown back in Chicago with all the gorgeous trees in fall colors. Out here in Idaho, there's just not enough of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Tricia again from http://tricias-take.blogspot.com/ and today (as promised) we are talking about fall fashion! Fall is my favorite time of year and one of the best parts is fashion! Here are a few are my favorite fall pieces I will be wearing this year!


This jacket is the quintessential fall jacket! Everything about it says fall to me and I adore the neckline on it!



Corduroy pants have always been one of my favorites and I just picked up this new pair and can't wait to wear them!



Boots are one of the most important fall staples! I LOVE these new 'riding boots' which are perfect to dress up or down!



Cardigans have me swooning this year and this one screams fall to me!!




Scarf's are one of the fall must haves! I love how they can add such a great pop of color and can be worn all season long!



Thanks Maryanne for letting me guest post again, it's always so much fun! You can always check me out everyday at my blog (Tricia's Take) Enjoy the fall season and all the fashion fun it holds!!
Tricia


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much Tricia!  I absolutely love the fall jacket, and I love the whole cardigan outfit! I just bought a couple scarves for myself so I'm set for that =D

No comments: