Friday, August 12, 2011

60th Fashionable Fridays

A couple week's ago I played around on Cover Girl's virtual makeover. It was pretty cool and helps you pick out what make-up to buy. I mostly played around for the hair. I'm going crazy with my hair or should I say rat's nest. Having 2 kids has been hard for me to find time to do my hair plus it's been so hot! I have so much thick long hair that I might do something drastic. My husband likes it long though, but would he prefer long hair and not done or short hair and done???? I should ask him that too.

Anyway here are cuts that I thought were fun or cool. Vote on your favorite. I'll number them for you. OR there are styles: I should keep my hair long and try to style it like the styles below.

I'll be 27 in a couple months and I want something where I look my age and like a mom. If you really want to help, send me links of styles/cuts that might look good on me.
I have Asian thick hair that's naturally wavy.....


CUTS

CUT #1 - LAYERS



CUT #2 - SHORT AND A-LINE


CUT #3 - SHORT AND SPUNKY


CUT #4 - SHORT AND LONG BANGS
maybe I could just do those bangs?



CUT #5 - MEDIUM LENGTH, STYLED WAVY



STYLES - THE STYLE WITH THE MOST VOTES, I'LL TRY TO DO AND TAKE PICTURE FOR NEXT WEEK'S FASHIONABLE FRIDAY.

STYLE #1 - LOVE, MY FAVE
but I'm not very good at styling my hair - any tips on how to pull this off?


STYLE #2 - HAIRSPRAY UP-DO =D



STYLE #3 - PULLED BACK SOME



STYLE #4 - SIMPLE, PULLED BACK



STYLE #5 - SLEEK AND STRAIGHT, PULLED TO THE SIDE



STYLE #6 - SLIGHT WAVES, LONG BANGS AND A BRAID




LINK UP YOUR FASHION, HAIR, MAKE-UP, etc. to this week's Fashionable Fridays!

1 comment:

bcriminger said...

I like the bangs from cut 4, but leave it long. Long layers would look great with that (longer than the ones in the layer picture).I like this one: http://data.whicdn.com/images/11165947/cute-asian-hair-long-auburn-layers2_large.jpg
This one is cute if you want to go medium length: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_v7k8uMBcnZMVASfMFSBv1GWVLIPecJ4Y1rogPanTBv057K3j