Wednesday, August 17, 2011

7th Work-out Wednesdays

Here are my stats:
Height: 5'4
Beginning Measurements
  • Around the Belly: 39 in. (47 in. 38 weeks pregnant with my daughter- I was only 45 in. with my son, but I weighed almost 10 lbs. more)
  • Waist: 38in.
  • Around my bottom: 40.25 in.
  • Upper Arm: 12.25 in.
  • Inner Thigh: 23.5 in
Goal: flatter tummy - 34 in. around my belly (so I don't look pregnant still when I wear my pre-pregnancy shirts), 140 by September 1st. OR to fit into my 7-9 jeans comfortably.

Ideally would love to be 120-125 again and 30-32 in again.
Pre-pregnancy: 131 lbs. Gained 36 lbs. when pregnant:  167 lbs.
Beginning weight: 147 lbs.

Today's Weight: 142.2 so a little over 2 pounds since last time

I might just make my 140 goal by September 1st though my husband's birthday is on the 29th so I better not stuff my face then =D. Breastfeeding and not eating so much junk seems to be helping the most! Last night I walked almost 3 miles pushing my kids in the stroller. We did this to walk with my husband after he got home from work since our car was in the shop. We met him more than a little half way and we walked home as a family which was nice. I got a cramp in the middle of it though since I haven't walked that far in a long time.

Link up your fitness/health posts/blogs too so we can motivate each other! I'd love to hear your progress.

No comments: