Wednesday, August 3, 2011

5th Work-out Wednesdays

Here are my stats:
Height: 5'4
Beginning Measurements
  • Around the Belly: 39 in. (47 in. 38 weeks pregnant with my daughter- I was only 45 in. with my son, but I weighed almost 10 lbs. more)
  • Waist: 38in.
  • Around my bottom: 40.25 in.
  • Upper Arm: 12.25 in.
  • Inner Thigh: 23.5 in
Goal: flatter tummy - 34 in. around my belly (so I don't look pregnant still when I wear my pre-pregnancy shirts), 140 by September 1st. OR to fit into my 7-9 jeans comfortably.

 
Ideally would love to be 120-125 again and 30-32 in again.

 

 
Pre-pregnancy: 131 lbs. Gained 36 lbs. when pregnant:  167 lbs.
Beginning weight: 147 lbs.

 
Today's Weight: 144.5 so 1.5 pounds since last time, some progress
Today's Measurements: Since it's been a while, I figured I should see...
  • Around the Belly: 38 in. - I lost an inch!
  • Waist: 37.5 in. - lost 1/2 in.
  • Around my bottom: 39.25 in. - lost an inch - not sure if I want to lose their or not....I used to have a fuller bottom before my first pregnancy, but not it's flat
  • Upper Arm: 12.25 in. - same
  • Inner Thigh: 22.5 in - lost an inch!

 
Seeing that I've lost an inch in a lot of places makes me pleasantly surprised and very happy! If you saw my Mommy Mondays post from this week, I'm trying not to be so harsh on myself about my body. It was all for me beautiful babies, and I would do it all over again.
 
I didn't accomplish my goal to try this exercise plan (I was super stressed trying to get a bunch of things done again). The next goal is to start this exercise plan that I found through Pinterest. If you'd like the other levels to this plan, check out January from the original source. I would love if you tried this exercise plan with me! I made it my desktop to help me to remember to do it!

 

 
Link up your fitness/health posts/blogs too so we can motivate each other!

 

No comments: