Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8th Work-out Wednesday

Here are my stats:
Height: 5'4
Beginning Measurements
  • Around the Belly: 39 in. (47 in. 38 weeks pregnant with my daughter- I was only 45 in. with my son, but I weighed almost 10 lbs. more)
  • Waist: 38in.
  • Around my bottom: 40.25 in.
  • Upper Arm: 12.25 in.
  • Inner Thigh: 23.5 in
Goal: flatter tummy - 34 in. around my belly (so I don't look pregnant still when I wear my pre-pregnancy shirts), 140 by September 1st. OR to fit into my 7-9 jeans comfortably.

Ideally would love to be 120-125 again and 30-32 in. again.
Pre-pregnancy: 131 lbs. Gained 36 lbs. when pregnant:  167 lbs.
Beginning weight: 147 lbs.

Today's Weight: 141 so a little over 1 pound since last time
Yesterday I weighed 140 because I got sick again, just a major stomach ache (not nausea) in the middle of the night, waking me up so I was careful with what I ate yesterday. I had a little one again last night so I'm not sure what I've been doing/eating to cause it.... I had hot dogs Monday night and I hadn't had them in a long time?? Black beans Sunday night with taco salad?
Next week, I'll share my measurements again because it will be the last day of August. Since I'm pretty sure I'll meet my goal of 140, I rewarded myself and bought this shirt from Old Navy using my $10 Old Navy Rewards that I've had for the last 5 months. Since it's out of stock, probably because it only costed $8.97 this is the only picture I could get of the Asymmetrical Ruffled shirt.



Link up your fitness/health posts/blogs too so we can motivate each other! I'd love to hear your progress.


No comments: