Wednesday, September 21, 2011

10th Work-out Wednesday

Here are my stats:
Height: 5'4
Beginning Measurements
  • Around the Belly: 39 in. (47 in. 38 weeks pregnant with my daughter- I was only 45 in. with my son, but I weighed almost 10 lbs. more)
  • Waist: 38in.
  • Around my bottom: 40.25 in.
  • Upper Arm: 12.25 in.
  • Inner Thigh: 23.5 in
Goal: flatter tummy - 34 in. around my belly (so I don't look pregnant still when I wear my pre-pregnancy shirts), 140 by September 1st. OR to fit into my 7-9 jeans comfortably.

Ideally would love to be 120-125 again and 30-32 in again.
Pre-pregnancy: 131 lbs. Gained 36 lbs. when pregnant:  167 lbs.
Beginning weight: 147 lbs.



Today's Weight: 138.6 so in 3 weeks since my last post, I've lost about 3 lbs. Not bad since I haven't done much due to potty training the first week in September and then starting a joy school/preschool last week. Busy busy! Maybe that helps though.

I wanted to share with you my favorite salad! We like green leaf lettuce (the darker the greens, the more nutrients!) or romaine. I put tomatoes or mandarin oranges, carrots, cheese, and chow mein noodles with some Caesar dressing.

What's your favorite salad?

1 comment:

Brittany-Trends250 said...

okay so i have been doing a family weight loss where all my family is trying to lose weight by thanksgiving. i have fallen in love with the website:
www.fitnesspal.com
it keeps track of your calories and takes away calories when you work out. you can even put cleaning in the system and it will tell you how many calories you burn!
also i have started taking a weight loss shake once a day. i started doing this because i found out i usually didn't have time for at least one meal (usually breakfast) so i would take the shake to replace that meal. this helped me because it kept my metabolism going. anyway i have lost 8lbs since i started the shakes! i buy the equate version of slim fast and it's $8.88 for 12 cans so basically it costs $4 a week for a meal a day.so pretty cheap! you'll have to try it if you can't find other solutions. i haven't been this skinny since high school, and yet i don't have to work out as much. ANYWAY just wanted to share what has worked with me!