Friday, September 23, 2011

65th Fashionable Fridays

Here's what I wore today! Just a simple outfit for going out visiting teaching and later having a girls' movie night. We watched Midway to Heaven based on the book by Dean Hughes. It was pretty cute, but kinda weird that Michelle from the Bachelor was in it.

Anyway here's where my clothes are from.
Pink Shirt: Wal-mart, on sale for $3!
Jeans: shhh... I'm still wearing my Old Navy Maternity jeans since I only have like 2 pairs of jeans I fit into at the moment.
Green Necklace: Paparazzi Accessories
Green Flower Ring: Paparazzi Accessories


Sorry I don't look very happy...maybe I'm just tired from my very busy last 2 weeks. Anyone else seem like they've been crazy busy more so these past couple of weeks?


Anyone know the rules with horizontal stripes!? When is it not okay to wear them? I've been wearing some lately because I don't feel like I look wider in them or maybe it helps hide my protruding baby belly?

3 comments:

Brittany-Trends250 said...

i love pink & green together!
i totally disagree with the MYTH that horizontal stripes make people look bigger, i don't think so at all so i always wear them!

Livvy said...

Cute!
And I love wearing stripes! I have lots of striped tops and even a striped skirt, and I don't feel I look any wider in them then other clothes. So I say if you like it, then go for it :)

Diane said...

I'm like you. I don't think they usually make anyone look wider.

Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie. I hope you will drop by again sometimes Ÿ