Monday, April 1, 2013

83rd Mommy Mondays

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Weekend. Remember Christ is Risen - what joy the gospel brings =) To learn more about what I believe, see here: https://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/he-is-risen?lang=eng
"The promise of Eternal life we have from the very lips of the Savior." ----- John 11:25 "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."


Here are some Easter Photos with my family.

We did Backpacks for the kids instead of baskets since my son desperately needed one for preschool to hold his papers in.

Some favorite photos of my family

My 4 year old son took this picture - love it!

What a great weekend to remember my Savior's life and resurrection. To know he suffered for my trials, sins, troubles. I need to turn to Him more especially as a mother to these two crazy, but oh so wonderful kids. I haven't been blogging much because I've just been struggling with life, not feeling like I'm adequate enough and not having much support around me. I truly was a blessed weekend with support from my best friend one night and my husband on another. I sure do love my family.

What struggles have you been having as a mom lately?
I've been so tired of the kids' whining/fighting/wanting - not having an outlet, family support, or getting time to spend with my husband.

No comments: