Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wellness Wednesday #18 - Laundry Stain Remover

Laundry Stain Remover (like Oxy Clean) 
• 2 parts hydrogen peroxide
• 1 part OnGuard Foaming Hand Wash (sold here)

Mix together in a glass spray bottle. Shakes to mix. Works wonders on laundry stains, rusty water and mildew stains in tubs, showers, bathroom sinks, counter tops and faucets.

This has done awesome even on some old stains. Works well with whites and colors though not on red/pinks the one time I tried it. I dump a tablespoon or two in my washing machine or spray on clothes with stains.

Also does great on carpet stains. If it's a big stain I dump a little of the jar. Smaller stains, I use the spray bottle. Haven't tried it on all sorts of stains like grape juice or blood, but I think it would do great, but may have to sit on the stain longer.

No comments: