Monday, May 13, 2013

85th Mommy Mondays - Real Moms Inspire

Hope all you women had a amazing Mother's Day. I have met the most wonderful women through my businesses, made amazing friendships with some of you even though I haven't even met you in person! You women are outstanding. Yesterday wasn't only for mothers, I say it's for every women who has any part of a child's life in any way! 

Here's a picture of my kids and me on Mother's Day. 



Last month, I was able to do a special photo shoot with Leslie Leavitt Photography. Her theme was Real Moms Inspire and she wanted to mini photo shoots for working moms.

I'm a Mom of 2 kids as you know: 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl. Technically I have 3 businesses - most of you know I do Scrappy Gifts, my own very small business I started because this what I've been doing for years. Just last year I started with dōTERRA essential oils, the first company I have truly believed in (I've been to a lot of different kinds of parties and learned about lots of direct sales businesses, but dōTERRA has been the easiest for me and made a lot of senses, plus most importantly helped my family directly no matter how successful I was). Then just recently I also joined with SimplyFun games because I more wanted the discount and love playing games and teaching my family through play. We play one of their games at least 4 times a week. We use essential oils every day. I hope to turn my Scrappy Gifts back to more of a hobby and sharing for me, then creating things for others and focus on dōTERRA as a business because I can see dōTERRAhelping so many people because it can be used in health, cooking and cleaning - all aspects of health and wellness.

Since I want to promote dōTERRA more, I chose to have my kids and I wear purples and greens to go with dōTERRA's logo plus dōTERRA means gift of the earth.



Here are several of my favorite photos from the shoot by Leslie Leavitt Photography.





Let me know if I can help you with your health and wellness with dōTERRA - I'd be happy to send some free samples, just pay shipping. Here's my dōTERRA website.






Then here's my SimplyFun website. Connect your families through play and learning. Get 15% off your order or FREE Shipping when you place your order in the month of May. Just contact me by e-mail to order:
ScrappyDiva2129 at yahoo dot com




Then most should know my Scrappy Gifts website =) I'm doing a special until the end of the month, any Digital Party Package for $10 (normally $30) - includes invitation and three extra printables of your choice. Again just e-mail me with your colors/theme.  ScrappyDiva2129 at yahoo dot com



No comments: