Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chicken Soup Review - Married Life

When I received this book, I was so excited to read it because I knew I could relate to many of the stories in there.

I quickly found out I was right. Practically 2/3 of the stories I could relate to immediately. I loved reading each story about showing love and affection. I love the stories that showed how the longer you've been married, the little things, little tokens of affection like your spouse doing the laundry, just listening, helping their children, spending alone time together, and more are more important and remembered than all the money spent on frivolous items.

I think it is a must read together as couples to spend time with another, remember special moments, and find ideas for ways to show love more.

Chicken Soup for the Soul Soup-er-Blogger


Enter the “Billy Graham & You” Sweepstakes on the Chicken Soup for the Soul Facebook Page. The grand prize winner will win a trip for two to The Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, North Carolina from anywhere in the continental U.S.*! ! Upload a photo of yourselves with a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Billy Graham & Me to the sweepstakes on Facebook. Make sure you mention my blog =) Go to: http://on.fb.me/XRtSkg to enter!

No comments: