Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Altered Frames

I made these cute little frames using a free printable from Betty Crocker Wannabe. I shrunk it down to a 5x7 and printed it at Wal-mart. I tried to put the pictures in a 5x7 frame, but the frames I got kept hiding part of the printable so I went back and got 7x7 frames instead. I added some scrapbook paper to the back, some snowflakes brads and some glittery stickers to give it more pop. I love it and it cost me about $2.50 since I had the rest of supplies on hand.

I gave these to some people and visit teach and some friends plus I'm keeping one for my self =D It's a great little reminder to remember the true meaning of Christmas too.

Katie's Nesting Spot  Keeping It Simple Pink Hippo Party Making

3 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Love these, Maryanne! Especially in the 7x7 frames. Its looks great matted with the scrapbook paper! Thank you for linking these up to Homemade Christmas!

paint that nail said...

Thats a really cute idea! I like it!

Katie said...

These are such nice gifts, I am kinda glad they didn't fit in the frames originally. I think the scrappy look you added really makes them from you:)