Monday, December 20, 2010

27th Mommy Mondays

Is being pregnant with the 2nd, 3rd, etc. child harder than the first or does it just depend?

This baby is even lower than my son was or maybe because it's in breech position, it's kicking my lower abdomen up. More back pains too, but that could be from picking up my 30 lbs. son. I forgot to ask my doctor, but should I stop picking up my toddler? I try not to pick him as much as I can.

This holiday season sure has me warn out too: baking, wrapping packages, shipping, etc. Last night I felt like I was going to pass out when finishing the Buckeyes I was making.

I hate complaining when I'm pregnant, because there are so many people who don't get to experience the joys of pregnancy. It's just harder to remember to take care of myself when I have a 2 year old as well. I had my son before Christmas so maybe it's just the holiday season.

How's everyone's holiday shopping going? Are you finished? I'm pretty sure I am - thank goodness. Now I just need to finish wrapping presents for my little family. The other presents to be shipped out are all set. What things do you have to do this week? More baking, cooking, wrapping?

1 comment:

Katie said...

I don't know if the actual being pregnant is harder when it's not the first but I think having to take care of a little one(s) while pregnant certainly makes it harder. The first time around, everyone told me to take it easy to relax etc. but I imagine it's not too easy to tell your child that when they are wanting something! I can understand how just about anything would make you tired too. Aren't you in the first or just barely the second trimester...that's the tired time as I remember!