Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Shower Event - Memories by Christine Guest Post

Thank you, Maryanne, for having me over to guest post during your baby shower event:) This month, I'm working on my son's baby album, and I'd like to invite all of YOU to join me in a new Scrap Party series over at my blog, Memories by Christine.

Memories by Christine scrapbooking


Each month at MBC will feature a different scrapbooking theme. This month's is baby albums. Join me as I sort through my son's baby memories and make his first-year scrapbook the month of March! Stop by for a step-by-step guide to preserve ALL of your child's memories with fabulous layout ideas and organizing tips! Free printable baby calendars are also available.

A month-long link party for baby scrapbooks or baby-related paper crafts will be open March 1-31. Printables and digital scrapbooking projects are welcome:) NO SHOPS please!

Future MBC scrap party themes:
April- a year in review
May- an album about YOU (your life story, heritage, family, etc.)
June- weddings
July- Christmas in July
Please come by to link up your baby scrapbooks and paper crafts for this month, and enjoy the tutorials and scrapping tips.

Thank you and happy scrapping:)


Love,
C:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How fun is this! Thanks Christine for sharing! I'm excited to get other ideas. Hopefully all you who have put off your children's scrapbooks, can get back on track again =D

No comments: