Friday, May 27, 2011

49th Fashionable Fridays

I designed these monthly "signs" for my daughter's onesies in Photoshop. Then I printed them onto Iron-on Transfer paper that you can buy at Wal-mart. Lastly I ironed it onto her onesie. Cute huh!!!


I still haven't been very fashionable lately do to all the sickness in my house. My baby girl and probably my husband (since he has to go to work) are the most fashionable in the house. But next month, I'll do a post with me wearing my first thrifted item!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

This is the first time I'm having a linky for Fashionable Fridays. I've been wanting to do this for sometime, but wanted to have a button. Since my blog will be going through a new design soon, I'll create a button then.
Share your fashion, family's fashion, make-up, hair, etc.

Only Rule - comment on the link before you!

No comments: