Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wellness Wednesday #7 - 4th of July recipe

Here's another recipe for you to help celebrate the 4th of July!

Fruit Pizza!! One of my faves and super simple! Again probably not super healthy, but lots of fruit!

Roll out your sugar cookie dough (onto stoneware or parchment paper for more even cooking). Bake 10 minutes. Let cool.

Spread cool whip or cream cheese and add your toppings in red, white and blue!
Red - strawberries, raspberries
White - Bananas
Blue - blueberries


Have a happy and safe Fourth of July! I am grateful for the freedoms of living in this country.

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Maryanne,
Thanks so much for the codes. I did get it up on my blog and hope we get some people to enter. I love this idea. I will have to give this a try. TFS AJ~