Friday, September 7, 2012

102nd Fashionable Fridays - Paint that Nail


Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great day!

For these I used a lot of different nail polishes so if you would like to know a specific color just let me know, and I'll be more then happy to tell you! The dark blue base color is American Apparel- Cameo Blue. Let's get started!
Start off by painting your nails with a base coat then pick any color you want, I chose dark blue.


Randomly sponge on a lighter color or the same shade as your base color. (I used Essie- Coat Azure)

Place spots of glitter randomly.


Continue that with other glitters until your nail is filled/covered to how you like it. Mainly choose glitters that are the same color or tone as your base color.


To do the swirls, start off with a straight line coming out from the corner of your nail.


Turn it into a hook by adding a curved line to the straight line.


Make another hook off of the other hook and there you have your swirl!


Repeat the process to the other side...


... and down the one side of your nail.


Make three dots in the corner of you nail, and that's it for the nail art!


Add a top coat and you're done!! If you try this let me know how it turns out and have fun with it! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fun love this dark blue and the swirls! Check out more from Kristyn at Paint that Nail!

3 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Love your nails!

Learn to be a Mom said...

I like it. paint nails is fun!

xj said...

I love your nails! It is so pretty! I will definitely bookmark this page for future reference :)