Monday, September 10, 2012

74th Mommy Mondays - Back to School

School has begun in our house! Busy busy week last week was. I'm a little nervous about my morning being so busy!

Here's a picture of my son's first day of his 2nd year of Preschool.
I was so glad there were no tears this year. It probably helped that he has the same teacher and he took gymnastics classes from her over the summer as well =)


Here's what I wore on my first week of teaching my "learning group." I have a group of 3 other kids that I teach preschool like concepts to. Since we're renting my home, I don't charge very much, and don't have a lot of room for a lot of kids, I am not licensed and thus can't call myself a preschool. I call my group Maryanne's Munchkins though =)




How was everyone else's first weeks of back to school?  Busy - happy, sad, excited?

Don't forget about my Preemie Book Giveaway - ends Saturday, September 15th.


No comments: