Friday, February 14, 2014

133rd Fashionable Fridays - Pop of Turquoise

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope it's full of lots of love and appreciation!

In the name of love, I'm posting what I wore on my anniversary with my husband. We used a gift certificate and as a family went to dinner at Applebee's and then a New Year's party. Yes our anniversary is December 31st. We celebrated our 9th year of marriage!

Our 2 1/2 year old daughter did awesome taking this picture!

My favorite color is aqua and turquoise.

Turquoise Tank - Avon
Black Striped Top - Clothing Swap
Necklace - Paparazzi and another from my mom

My husband is all about hoodies, button up shirts, and solid tees. Be glad I got him to start wearing jeans and stripes at the beginning of our marriage. Before then it was just khakis and solid button up shirts.

Hoodie - Old Navy
Black Long Sleeve - Old Navy

Love Old Navy for my husband because it has the Tall, Skinny Sizes =) My husband is 6'4 and about 165 lbs. At least it's in the normal range for weight now.

What do your men like to wear?

No comments: