Monday, February 17, 2014

97th Mommy Mondays - Diet Change for a Mom and her Baby

Meet Chelsea, a new mom who now works from home with Plexus 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My baby is 7 months old and is super active. I was having some serious issues with introducing solids to her. I was at my wits end after trying for 2 months to get her to take solids without having stomach issues. I had her tested for allergies, and they came up negative. I was also over having a strict diet since I was breastfeeding. I tried switching her to formula with horrible results, no matter which brand she ate. That’s when I heard about Plexus. Plexus is an all-natural drink mix that was designed to help with regulating blood sugar, cholesterol and lipids levels and produces some amazing weight loss results. People were also able to get off of their medications, lose weight, and had more energy. I was skeptical about starting the drink (since I really didn’t need to lose weight) but with a 60-day money back guarantee, I figured at the worst, I’d just try it and then get my money back. I really wanted to try the drink to see if it would help my daughter with her digestive problems. 

Low and behold after just 6 days, she was eating solid foods with no problems!!! Not only that but I lost a couple pounds. My daughter is happier and healthier. I have more energy, and my clothes are fitting so much better. 

I decided to sell Plexus to help my family and friends get healthier and after just a few orders I am proud to say that was able to pay for my husband's books for school and still have some money leftover for bills!!! The best part about starting my new job was the hours!!! I only put a few posts on Facebook a day, and people ask and order. Not only that but I don’t have to carry an inventory, and my business is completely online so anyone can order anywhere in the world!! The company is world wide with the ability to ship to several other countries. I can’t believe that such a wonderful blessing has come into my life, and I want to share it with everyone!! My life has been so blessed by this business and product!! 
Visit http://toslimhealth.wordpress.com for more details!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Chelsea. It is always a challenge to get your kids to eat. Glad you found something that worked for you and found something to supplement your income.
My kids never ate baby food; they just skipped right to solid foods.

No comments: