Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Looking for Guest Bloggers

Would you like to be a guest blogger!?

You can share a Mommy moment or tip or a blog that would help other moms for my Mommy Mondays.

You can share a craft, project, home improvement, tutorials, etc on Tuesdays-Thursdays

You can share about fashion or make-up tips or a blog/site that would help people be more fashionable for Fashionable Fridays!

Either leave a comment or e-mail me at ScrappyDiva2129 at yahoo dot com

**If you like something on my blog and would like me to guest post on yours or do a blog swap, we can do that too. =D

1 comment:

Inside The Mind Of Nicole said...

Hi!

I would LOVE to be a quest blogger for you if you're still looking for someone. My blog at insidethemindofnicole.blogspot is a little bit of everything, but I have 2 small boys and get crafty sometimes when I have time. I would be more than happy to help you out if you're still looking for someone. You can email me at nicolejs1983@gmail.com