Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16th Work-out Wednesday

Here are my stats:
Height: 5'4
Beginning Measurements
  • Around the Belly: 39 in. (47 in. 38 weeks pregnant with my daughter in April- I was only 45 in. with my son, but I weighed almost 10 lbs. more)
  • Waist: 38in.
  • Around my bottom: 40.25 in.
  • Upper Arm: 12.25 in.
  • Inner Thigh: 23.5 in
Goal: flatter tummy - 34 in. around my belly, 130 lbs. by the New Year (have to leave room for the holidays =D). Ideally would love to be 120-125 again and 30-32 in again.
Pre-pregnancy: 131 lbs. Gained 36 lbs. when pregnant:  167 lbs. (had my baby April 19, 2011) Beginning weight: 147 lbs.

Today's Weight: 133lbs. - no change from last week unfortunately.
Today I did a lot of cleaning, some crunches and one of the 60 second stress solutions (putting your legs up against a wall while laying on the floor - works wonders!). I really need to work on toning and just getting my life in better order so I'm not so stressed out. The cleaning today (scrubbing my kitchen) really helped me feel less stress....now I'm exhausted!

Also I wanted to share with you this cool blog, Let's Get Fit Together, that has challenges. Many of the people are looking to lose about 10 lbs minimum so I think it covers a lot more people. Check it out and maybe join in! I'm going to try and join. The first challenge is up.

No comments: