Thursday, June 17, 2010

Organizing Tip

Does the summer air make you want to deep clean, declutter, and organize too? It sure makes me get into cleaning spurts. I love opening my windows to let the sunshine in and the warm air.

One of the things I cleaned out was my bathroom drawer.

Here's what it looked like before. Lots of my hair and make-up in it.



I saw these little organizing trays in the school supply/paper section of Wal-mart and the idea came to me. Technically they're used for student's desks, but I figured they'd be great for my bathroom drawers! I thought only one would fit in my drawer, but luckily two did. Sweet! They were about $3.50 each.

So here's my drawer now with the things I use the most often.

Wish they had some deeper ones so I could do my other bathroom drawers. I guess I could always get a bunch of those little baskets....
After all that cleaning, the same summer air makes me so sleepy. Especially if I go to read outside with a book.

Any organizing tips or blog posts you have to share? I love ideas for my future house.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great use for the organizer trays. Looks awesome!!