Friday, June 4, 2010

Fashionable Fridays #10

I'm linking up to One Crafty Mommy's Fashionable Fridays! Check it out! One Crafty Mommy and Fashionista on a Dime are working together to share affordable fashion! You can link up posts of your fashion, questions about fashion, etc.!

Would you like to become a sponsor for Fashionable Fridays. Check it out here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More casual looks for this week's Fashionable Fridays. I've been showing you a lot of dress up look since I've mostly been getting ready only for church on Sundays. I guess that's what happens when you're child is being weaned from a pacifier and get his 2nd year molars thus not sleeping as well which means I'm not sleeping as well. Who wants to get ready for the day when you're tired and not going anywhere?

Well I've been better this week....

Here is what I wore last Saturday just to go and run errands around town. I like the red to bring a pop of color. The headband helps add more interest to my outfit too plus helps my hair look a little better since all I did was brush it (so ignore the poofiness of it). Headbands are from Old School Trading. She had a mega sale on these a couple months ago and I chose 8 of them for less than $4 a piece. The clothes I'm wearing are so old that I have no idea where I bought them from and what the prices were.



I wore this outfit on Memorial Day....I should have worn something with red or blue though - huh?
I love this grey top. It's from bpriceless clothing at Brittany Rae's Boutique. She has affordable modest fashion! I bought this for $15. It is super comfortable and cute!
Also the headband I'm wearing here is from The Essig Motif also sold at Brittany Rae's Boutique.

As you can see, my son wanted to be in the picture with me =D


Let me know what you think! =D

No comments: