Monday, January 3, 2011

28th Mommy Mondays

MINE MINE MINE! I'm really starting to hate these words -so annoying. What have you done to stop your child from saying this word? We never taught it to him. He learned it from a friend. Now it's even harder when the two of them play together because they don't share.

I started having my 2 year old say please instead of mine, but it doesn't fit in all cases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope everyone has had a wonderful start to a New Year. I'd love to hear your goals for the New Year. You can link them up over here!

In other news we now have 9am church. I never thought I'd be so grateful for 9am church, but when you have kids that rely on a nap then it's perfect. My son went with his Nursery Leader to class and never looked back. He stayed the whole time and never cried. Woohoo! I had a feeling this was the solution. Knock on wood though, right!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was so sad the day that Jason learned to say "mine" from other kids in Nursery. We just encouraged the manners even MORE.

We had 9am church last year and I loved it, becasue let's face it... we're up early anyways with kids!
We have 1 'o clock church this year which I'm not excited about.

Jason doesn't nap everyday anymore, but somedays he's too cranky in the afternoon and he needs one!