Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kinder Keepsakes by Aly

So I just found this new site that I wanted to share about.




I wish I found her earlier because she makes Baby Graduation Cap and Gowns. I totally wanted one for my son when my husband graduated. Here's what hers look like. She sells them in her etsy shop.



This is what we made do with for my son. I just used my old graduation cap and gown and tied it in the back with a ponytail. =D



Anyway Kinder Keepsakes also has these cute animal books that you can personalize with your child's name. How fun!



Here's a video she made with some of the other items she makes. What a clever idea to make a video.


Go check her out. If you become a follower of her blog, you'll forever have 10% off her site. =D

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have chosen you for a Best Blog Award. Please stop by my blog for instructions.

http://mycrafthappiness.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-first-blog-award.html