Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3rd Work-out Wednesday

Thanks again to all the sweet and encouraging comments last week!

Here are my stats:
Height: 5'4 (I should have shared that last week!)
Beginning Measurements
  • Around the Belly: 39 in. (47 in. 38 weeks pregnant with my daughter- I was only 45 in. with my son, but I weighed almost 10 lbs. more)
  • Waist: 38in.
  • Around my bottom: 40.25 in.
  • Upper Arm: 12.25 in.
  • Inner Thigh: 23.5 in
Goal: flatter tummy - 34 in. around my belly (so I don't look pregnant still when I wear my pre-pregnancy shirts), 140 by September 1st. OR to fit into my 7-9 jeans comfortably.

Ideally would love to be 120-125 again and 30-32 in again.


Pre-pregnancy: 131 lbs. Gained 36 lbs. when pregnant:  167 lbs.
Beginning weight: 147 lbs.

Today's Weight: 146 before eating...so really no change
This week I finally realized why it's been hard to lose weight, I'm too stressed with too much on my plate right now. I've been trying to play catch-up with life now that my baby doesn't have RSV anymore. I didn't realize that I was stressed until I got a canker sore on my inside bottom lip this week. I read that stress can cause canker sores. I know that sometimes when I'm stressed I either lose a lot of weight or I don't lose any....I guess this time it's just not losing any. I'm bad at realizing that I'm stressed. It usually takes something happening to realize that I've been stressed. I know I'm a lot better this week, trying not to worry about all that needs to get done, but I still have a lot to do. Since I'm still trying to catch up on life (I know technically we're always playing catch-up, but I'm really behind with us taking 2 months to just get everyone feeling better), I won't report and do another Work-out Wednesday until August 3rd.

I did go on some walks this week, did some hand weight exercises and then yesterday did a fun relay with my Activity Day girls as part of our Word of Wisdom Workout! The last part of our activity was to do a little relay. The first part was to do 1-3 pull-ups on the monkey bars (I couldn't even do one real one!!!! That's my next goal), swing 5 pumps, go down the slide, climb up the rope ladder and touch the top, 10 jumps on the trampoline, 20 jumping jacks and 5 push-ups (at least I can still do those really well!). After that I was worn-out. The girls did it like 3-4 times. It was fun though.

Pull-ups

I'm the one in the turquoise/teal shirt - jumping on the trampoline

I also tested my balance skills again and I was able to take 4 steps this time while balancing on the edge of trampoline unlike 2 weeks ago when I wasn't able to take any steps without losing balance!

I accomplished my goal at least; I ate a lot less ice cream - no cookies either! The next 2 weeks' goal is to follow this exercise plan that I found through Pinterest. If you'd like the other levels to this plan, check out January from the original source. I would love if you tried this exercise plan with me!


Link up your fitness/health posts/blogs too so we can motivate each other!


No comments: