Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Americana

So I meant to share my 4th of July decorations last week, but forgot to! So here they are and they'll stay up at least until the end of the month. I made the American Frame last month in the Scrapbook Class I teach every 2nd Saturday, although to me this had very little to do with scrapbooking....
The sides are supposed to be little firecrackers. I was going to add pipe cleaners for the wick, but a friend recommended using those party wire stars that come with those balloon weights so I plan on doing that when I remember =D.





Hope everyone had a good 4th of July weekend and a good Canada Day (July 1st) for you Canadians =D. We did go to the parade and found a nice shady spot to watch. My son loved it and even got some candy, but wasn't candy crazed like the other kids. He even gave up one of his pieces to a little girl. I have such a sweet boy!


No comments: